The Newsletter Issue No. 260 September – October 2021 has been forwarded to members today.
The contents include:
- Essay on Travancore by Ruth Madden
- When Street Directories Were Used by Ian Williams
- Local Street Names Influenced by 19th Century Education by Ian Williams
- How It All Began by Eve Park
- Grand Opening of the Court House by Bob Chalmers
- Early Memories of Ascot Vale by Ted Smith
The easiest way to secure this Newsletter is to become an EHS Member. See https://esshissoc.org.au/about/.